CBBS Best Paper of The Year
CBBS sponsors particularly innovative and future-oriented research in the field of neuroscience and honors special contributions each year with the CBBS Paper of the Year Award.
The publication work of CBBS members has increased by 35% in the last years, which is a testament to their scientific productivity. CBBS strives to additionally increase publication performance by offering the Paper of the Year Award. This award honors international publications that treat current translational topics with yearly prizes of 500 EUR each. There is one prize each for papers from the areas of human and non-human research. The winning publications are presented by the authors and awarded at the CBBS general assembly.
The previous prize winners are:
Best CBBS Paper of The Year 2016
- Huang, Matysiak, Heil, König, Brosch, eLife, PMID: 27438411
Best CBBS Paper of The Year 2015
- Edelmann, Cepeda-Prado, Franck, Lichtenecker, Brigadski, Leßmann, Neuron, PMID: 25959732
- Danielmeier, Allen, Jocham, Onur, Eichele, Ullsperger, Curr Biol, PMID: 25959965
Best CBBS Paper of The Year 2014
- Maass, Schütze, Speck, Yonelinas, Tempelmann, Heinze, ..., Düzel, Nat Commun, PMID: 25424131
- Happel, Niekisch, Castiblanco, Ohl, Deliano, Frischknecht, PNAS, PMID: 24550310
Best CBBS Paper of The Year 2013
- Fischer und Ullsperger, Neuron, PMID: 24050408
- Stöber, Baldauf, Ziabreva, Harhausen, Zille, Neubert, ..., Goldschmidt, J Cereb Blood Flow Metab., PMID: 24129748